Datacolor: color management solution for textile and apparel
Datacolor (Lawrenceville, New Jersey/USA, Zurich/Switzerland) will showcase its comprehensive color workflow solutions at ITMA, the international textile and garment machinery exhibition taking place from June 20-26, 2019 in Barcelona, Spain. Featured solution will include the SpectraVision, a solution enabling businesses to objectively measure and digitally communicate the color of previously unmeasurable materials, including multi-color prints, trim, yarn, zippers and lace, thereby saving costs and significantly shortening the time from concept to consumer.
The company will also highlight its new color lifecycle management solutions intended to deliver greater transparency and confidence for both textile and apparel brands, as well as suppliers, mills and dye houses.
Additional industry solutions aimed at reducing costs and shortening production time includes:
• Formulation software (Datacolor Match Textile)
• Color quality control software (Datacolor Tools)
• High-end desktop spectrophotometers (Datacolor 800 family)
• Portable spectrophotometers (Datacolor Check 3)
• Lab dyeing and dispensing equipment (Datacolor Ahiba IR, Datacolor AutoLab TF, and Datacolor Lightbooth)
• Ultra-portable color measurement device for digitally communicating color inspiration and onthe-go quality control (ColorReaderPRO).
ITMA: Booth C202, Hall UL