European Textile Polyester SummitThe Netherlands ACI’s European Textile Polyester Summit conference will be taking place on October 23-24, 2019 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Through interactive sessions and panel discussions led by industry experts this summit will give you an insight into the European polyester market and its drivers and developments, as well as focus on feedstock availability and sustainability challenges.
Over the two days you will get an update on novel polyester production processes and latest technology advancements from senior executives representing petrochemical companies, polyester fibre and textile manufacturers, polyester retailers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders across the value chain.
Confirmed Topics for Discussion:
- Obstacles and Solutions Facing Polyester Supply and Demand
- The Polyester Trade and the Impact of the Asian Market on European ProductionAddressing Regulations Framing the European Polyester Fiber Market
- Examining the Technologies within Polyester Fiber Production
- Technical Use of Polyester and the Opportunities for Growth in the Market
- Implementing Sustainable Methods of Polyester Production
- Moving Towards a Circular Economy through Polyester Fiber Production
- Understanding the Relationship between Polyester and Ethics
Who Will Attend?
Senior executives from raw material producers, polyester producers, end product manufacturers; brands, textile producers focusing on clothing, furnishing fabric, technical textiles, equipment and machinery providers, additives providers, regulatory officials & country officials, academic institutions, specialised consultants, companies focusing on polyester recycling/circular economy.