Hygienix 2017 - The Premier Event for Absorbent Hygiene & Personal Care Markets
The Hygienix 2017 conference program will emphasize industry breakthroughs in critical areas for the Absorbent Hygiene and Personal Care Markets, Nov. 6-9, 2017 at Renaissance Arboretum, Austin, Texas.
This third edition of Hygienix is expected to gather over 500 business professionals to connect, engage, and advance their business during three days of educational program content, tabletop displays, industry receptions, organized networking, and absorbent hygiene workshop training.
The full program includes 24 presentations from globally recognized and innovative speakers from consumer, industrial and retail brands, continence associations, baby care products, feminine hygiene market research firms, and leading companies across the absorbent hygiene and personal care market supply chain to address critical advances in topics such as:
- Incontinence Perspectives: Consumer and Institutional; Product and Positioning Opportunities
- Diapers: Smart and Sustainable
- Leading the Upcycling of Absorbent Hygiene Products
- Feminine Hygiene Disruptors
- Thin - Pulpless Absorbent Product Performance
- Cutting Edge Approaches to Odor Control
- Game Changers: Machine and Technology Developments; Retail and Demographic
Hygienix 2017 is expected to attract more than 525 senior global business leaders. Registration and information can be accessed on the Hygienix 2017 website: