Keppler Medien Gruppe
P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co KG
Kaiserstraße 39, D-63065 Offenbach am Main (Germany)
Postfach 100953, D-63009 Offenbach am Main (Germany)
Registered office: 63150 Heusenstamm
Register court: Amtsgericht Offenbach/Main HRA Nr. 6601
VAT Reg. No.: DE114098860
personal liable shoreholder: Keppler Verlag Verwaltungsges. mbH
Registered office: 63065 Offenbach am Main
Register court: Amtsgericht Offenbach/Main HRB Nr. 8643
Managing Director: Petra Heidenfelder
Publisher: Angelika Hörschelmann, Eckhart Thomas, Sabine Walser
phone: +49 (0) 69 / 150433 - 100
Tel.: +49 (0) 69 / 150433 - 304
Fax: +49 (0) 69 / 150433 - 317
Head of Advertising
Tel.: +49 (0) 69 / 150433 - 200
Fax: +49 (0) 69 / 150433 - 323
Tel.: +49 (0) 6123 / 9238 - 247
Fax: +49 (0) 6123 / 9238 - 244
Phone: +49 (0) 69 / 150433 - 500
Fax: +49 (0) 69 / 150433 - 333
Brief description"Allgemeiner Vliesstoff-Report" (General Nonwovens Report), the oldest trade magazine that is available on subscription in two languages, has been recognised as an authoritative publication throughout the industry for decades now. Its purpose is to provide manufacturers, converters, processors and users of nonwovens, technical textiles and geotextiles with information about international developments in the nonwoven fabrics field.
The extensive nature of the magazine's reports is attributable both to internal research and to close contacts to the industry all over the world. avr is as a result a valuable link between producers and users. Company and economic policy in the industry is reflected in the different sections of the magazine, such as "Country Focus, Special, Technology & Machinery, R & D, Exhibitions/Events. The portraits of international companies and interviews with board chairmen provide an objective picture of sales and marketing strategy.
avr keeps its readers informed about new developments in nonwovens production, processing and conversion, raw and auxiliary materials, technical textiles, machines and equipment.
avr is aimed at professionals and/or decision-makers from nonwovens and technical textilesproduction, fibre production, processing and machine manufacturing for these areas. Due to the universal nature of the topics covered, our trade magazine is, however, also a valuable guide for users, research institutes and universities. avr is also read by purchasing and procurement departments.
CopyrightThe P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co.KG (Allgemeiner Vliesstoff-Report) and, where applicable, the named persons, hold the copyrights of the contents and design of this site. Downloading or reproduction of this site for private and scientific non-commercial purposes is permitted pursuant to the legal provisions. Any commercial use requires the prior written approval of the P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co.KG (Allgemeiner Vliesstoff-Report), even if it is free of charge for the end-user.
- The contents of the sites of P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co.KG have been compiled with greatest accuracy. However, we cannot take any warranty for the correctness, completeness and timeliness of the contents. The contents published on our sites serve for general use and information only. They shall not be used as a basis for decision making. P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co.KG reserves the right to change the contents of its sites at any time and without prior notification.
- According to § 7 Abs. 1 Telemediengesetz (TMG), P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co.KG, as a services provider, is liable for the proprietary contents of its sites pursuant to general law. However, according to §7 Abs. 2 TMG, services providers are not obliged to monitor self-transferred or stored external information, or to investigate for indications of illegal actions. Nevertheless, liability in this regard is possible from the time a concrete infringement has been noticed. If any such infringement becomes generally known, we will remove the respective content immediately.
- Our offer includes links to external websites of third persons of which we cannot control the content. Therefore, we cannot take any warranty for those external contents. Liability for the contents of linked sites always lies with the provider or operator of those sites. The linked external sites have been checked for potential infringements at the time of linking. There were no illegal contents noticeable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked sites is not reasonable without any concrete indication of infringement. If any such infringement becomes generally known, we will remove the respective link immediately.
- The P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co.KG and, where applicable, the persons named on the websites of Keppler Medien Gruppe, hold the copyright of the texts and design of these sites, and are exerted to always adhere to the copyrights of others or, as the case may be, to revert to proprietary or licence-free works.
- The contents and works on the websites of Keppler Medien Gruppe are subject to German copyright law. Articles of third persons are marked as such. The copying, editing, distribution and utilization of any kind that do not comply with copyright law require prior written approval of P. Keppler Verlag GmbH & Co.KG . Downloads and copies of these sites are permitted for private, non-commercial use only.